Picture Jokes collections

Home Top Ad

Now young Tom, born and brought up in the city, was given a chance to visit his cousin who lived on a farm in the country. It was all very s...

milking shed

Now young Tom, born and brought up in the city, was given
a chance to visit his cousin who lived on a farm in the
country. It was all very strange to him, particularly when he
went into the milking shed and saw all the cows attached to
the milking machines and the milk pouring out into the
buckets. As soon as he was left alone, he decided to attach
the machine to his dick to see how it felt.
Some time later, his cousin returned to find Tom writhing
on the floor in great distress.

“What the hell’s going on?” exclaimed his cousin.
“Help me, please help me. I stuck my dick in your milking
machine and I can’t get it out. This is the eighteenth time
I’ve come!”

“Well now, Tom,” said his cousin, “I don’t think I can turn
the machine off either, but don’t fret. We’ll feed you and
look after you. The good news is that it’s only set for a gallon
and then it’ll automatically switch off.”